REAP ET/Use Cases
Revision as of 04:01, 5 August 2010 by Eleanor
- Student takes a session
- Students logs in.
- Student takes a pre-test.
- Student chooses a reading.
- Student reads a document.
- Student takes a post-reading test.
- Student gives his/her opinion.
- custom essay writing services
Fully dressed use case: REAP_ET/Use_Cases/StudentTakesSession
- Teacher takes a session
- Teacher logs in
- Teacher manages documents
- Teacher sees the statistics (results, word look-ups)
- Teacher grades Student's answers
- Researcher sets up interface
- Researcher logs in.
- Researcher sets up assessment module
- Researcher sets up instruction module
- Researcher sets up Management module
- Researcher sets up Corpus Creation module
Fully dressed use case: REAP_ET/Use_Cases/ResearcherSetsUpInterface