KCM Cross Validation Values
Status: Complete, December 2010
As a [type of user], I want to [perform some task] so that I can [achieve some goal].
- I would like to provide DataShop with an algorithm to calculate cross validation values for each KC Model. -- Hui Cheng, 5/10/2010
- Only on KCMs with mapping type of Step-to-KC
- Need to store two numbers, the cross validation number (RMSE: decimal between 0-1) and the number of rows.
- The input for computing Cross Validation RMSE is SSSS formatted file
- There are also a few changes to the current datashop interface
- Add number of parameters for BIC an AIC
- Change the way opportunity numbers are counted. This will affect Learning Curve--LFA Values.